2018 TREK REMEDY 7 650B
Our Price - $3569.00 (RRP $3999.00)
Please enquire for availability of sizes
Funny, the mountain seems a whole lot smaller now..
Remedy is the mountain biker's mountain bike. 27.5" wheels, an aggressive geometry, and a wealth of technical features make a bike that scores tens for capability. Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
Alpha Platinum aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight. The Straight Shot downtube design creates a straight connection to the steerer tube, leading to a lighter and stiffer frame with minimal material used. Complete with Knock Block technology, which is a keyed stem system that prevents the fork crown from damaging the frame.
- The stout 150 mm frame is optimised for enduro and technical trails
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater and RE:aktiv
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defence
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension: RockShox Yari RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost 110, 150 mm travel
- Rear suspension: RockShox Deluxe RL, 230x57.5 mm
- Wheels: Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Tires: Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.40''
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank: SRAM NX, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket: PF92
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Grips: Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Headset: Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom
- Brakeset: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc