Intense Tracer 275C NM - Complete Options
Please enquire for availability.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
Intense proudly introduces the latest addition to its complete line up of carbon mountain bikes - the 2nd Generation carbon TRACER. Three years in the making, the new Tracer has big shoes to fill. Its predecessor was one of the brand's most acclaimed, best-selling models to date and won the "Interbike Bike of the Year Award" in 2014.
For 2017, the new bike offers up a modern trail geometry, with longer reach and a full extra inch of wheelbase, for a more stable ride. The JS Tuned suspension platform has been refined and offers an updated carbon top link, providing a stiffer package and more efficient pedaling platform.
Complete Frame and Expert Build Kit - $7999.00
- Tracer NM 275 Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, ALLOY Top Link, Internal cable Routing, Integrated protectors, w/ BOOST 148 x12 mm spacing, 165 mm travel
- Rockshox Lyric RC 160mm Solo Air Boost 15QR x 110 Fork
- Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 Shock
- Stans 110 x15mm Front Hub; 148x12 BOOST Rear Hub Shimano 11 speed, centerlock
- Stans Flow S1 Rims
- Maxxis High Roller 2 2.3 Tyres
- Shimano XT 11 speed shifters
- Shimano XT 11 speed Rear Derailleur
- Race Face Turbine 32T Crank
- Shimano XT 11 speed 11-46 Cassette
- WTB Silverado Race Saddle
- RockShox Reverb Stealth Dropper Post, 31.6mm x 420 mm, zero offset, 150 mm of travel
- Intense recon elite, 40 mm Stem
- Renthal FatBar 20mm rise - 780mm width
- Shimano XT Brakes 180mm Front / 180mm Rear
|Intense, in collaboration with Cero Design Studio, has successfully reforged the Tracer from one of the more versatile trail bikes in recent history into a sharp-performing enduro racer that could double as an epic park shredder. Intense says that the 2017 Tracer is an evolutionary step, but I would describe the Tracer's transformation as a metamorphosis. The playful, ready-for-anything trail bike has enlisted in enduro boot camp and graduated with honors. The new Tracer is sharply focused, eager for mortal combat and (dare I say) far more capable than most of its owners will be. If you want to slay trails, Intense can now sell you a proper weapon. - RC|