ROCKSHOX ZEB SELECT
Our Price – from $1,769.00
Please enquire for availability of specific sizes / configurations.
ZEB is a whole new breed of fork designed to challenge the limits. ZEB Select is performance-packed, featuring an updated 38mm chassis now upgradeable to new Pressure Relief Valves. We packed in the Charger RC damper and the new confidence-inspiring DebonAir+ air spring technology. Podium-proven, ZEB’s the rider’s choice for the new generation of long-travel mountain machines.
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence on every critical line.
- Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression and Rebound adjust.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Upgradeable to new Pressure Relief Valves. Eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore premium fork feel. See your retailer for details on upgrade kits.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- RockShox premium short fender compatibility. (RockShox bolt-on fender sold separately)
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
|Wheel size||27.5", 29"|
|Travel (mm)||160mm, 170mm, 180mm, 190mm|
|Damper Type||Charger 3 RC|
|Fork offset||44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29")|
|Color (FS)||Gloss Black|
|Upper tube type||38mm aluminum|
|Volume reducer||0/4 Tokens, 1/4 Tokens, 1/5 Tokens|
|Crown OD||(mm) 59|
2023 ZEB Select Charger RC Crown 27.5 Boost 15x110 170mm Diff Black 44offset DebonAir A2
2023 ZEB Select Charger RC Crown 29 Boost 15x110 170mm Diff Black 44offsetDebonAir A2
For further information on RockShox Zeb Select Forks, please see: