ROCKSHOX PIKE SELECT
Our Price – from $1,560.00
Please enquire for availability of specific sizes / configurations.
Not afraid of the rooty chutes. Unintimidated by the calf-crushing climbs. Pike is for the new school of trail riders. Pike Select features an all-new chassis, designed to be satisfyingly stiff, playful, and efficient. Featuring the Charger RC damper, new DebonAir+ air spring and Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube, the new Pike is here to level up your trail game.
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - satisfyingly stiff, playful, and light.
- Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression and Rebound adjust.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Upgradeable to new Pressure Relief Valves. Eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore premium fork feel. See your retailer for details on upgrade kits.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- RockShox premium short fender compatibility. (RockShox bolt-on fender sold separately)
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
|Wheel size||27.5", 29"|
|Travel (mm)||120mm, 130mm, 140mm|
|Damper Type||Charger 3 RC|
|Fork offset||37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29")|
|Color (FS)||Gloss Black|
|Upper tube type||35mm tapered wall aluminum|
|Volume reducer||0/5 Tokens, 0/6 Tokens, 1/6 Tokens|
|Crown OD||(mm) 58|
2023 Pike Select Charger RC Crown 27.5 Boost 15x110 140mm Black 44offset DebonAir+ C1
2023 Pike Select Charger RC Crown 29 Boost 15x110 140mm Black 44offset DebonAir+ C1
For further information on RockShox Pike Select Forks, please see: